And there’s no time for regret.
When the road is calling,
And you have to respond,
There’s no fear of flight or looking back.
Things couldn’t be clearer.
Your life’s in the rear-view mirror.
You’re reaching for the unknown,
The chance to find an open road of your own.
With the past behind you,
Right and wrong start to feel more like two shades of gray to the girl who drove away.
—The Girl Who Drove Away
- raysofsunshine9430 reblogged this from k-l
- helloworldfromalaska reblogged this from k-l
- saraissecretlybritish likes this
- jessicoxox likes this
- cause-crazy-is-perfect reblogged this from k-l
- polarischaser11 reblogged this from k-l
- polarischaser11 likes this
- cupsofcoffee77 likes this
- geniusbutafreak reblogged this from k-l
- nostalgicerika likes this
- the-yellow-ranger likes this
- k-l posted this